Monday, February 17, 2014

lucid illuminaries part two

what does it matter, father time,
if the furniture understand what the
parliamentary particles, most recently identified,
substrate of atoms and co-bonded valences signify

robots, all of them, I say
the dinos want their diamonds back
but mother nature forgot where she
put the binary
where she put the ingredients
in the kitchen
making time in the effort
every day forgetting to remember
what we forgot

but we remembered
to put God first
it was a first class house
a first class ticket
to the only show on the blockade
promenade our most established
slightly individuated
honored individual
martini murmurer
melded and melting
vivating the venerated
clearing up the recently subtracted
and burnish the immediate point of light
targus
you are my light
I am my light
help me to remember
Christ's light and purpose
what is the mission as it was described
the first time

I don't want eternal life
I want the end
I want silence
I want peaceful sleep
no more karma
no more renditions

10/20/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment