Monday, February 17, 2014

lucid illuminaries part one

hold him to that
I do enough vibrational
damage control
in relation to interactions
by the minute
not to mention the practical
application of rudimentary
algebraic sustenance
and subtraction factoring the elements
roping the rhinos into existence
charming the elements
and doing the dishes
honey it's all on big ben
you tell me the way to san jose
oh I told you we'd get here
eventually
when I stopped echoing into
the stars in the hall
my rope music
placing each in its asteroid
each in itself
a thought bubble, my ancestors
how long ago we waited in these rooms
keep it classy
everyone keep a lid on
her sassy aunt sally and her
fantastic, say it with me everybody!
Cod-a
Code-ah
Coda
Koda, just another brother bear.

10/20/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment