Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Good bye SF (9/15/2013)

From 9/15/2013

A time and a place transitions
And a new reality unfolds.
Taking with it my fire, my ire
To dwell in tranquil subsequence

No more a radical
No more the reckless wonder wandering, the way she wanders
Here I hang my red shoes and decadent heathen heavens 

For a pursuit of greater merit
Of sacred filial relation
Returning wholeheartedly
To my wholeness, my descendent

To that from which I was separated as if my body itself was severed
And I mourned all this time
comforting and filling with Dionysian distraction

My experiences in this place could not be traded or recreated 

and I love my conspirators and our elation

But now I leave it.
No more a pillar of salt
But of a defiant and determined marble and granite of
Winged Victory, Hera and Grace
.

No comments:

Post a Comment