Wednesday, March 31, 2010

shaman shakti


take a little trip and bring it back again
bring it back down
the jesters
move my mouth
i walked out and disintegrated
purchased a plot line, connected

all the books check out
and even the kitties at the door want in
i let them in
except T2, who doesn't live here
mountains and judgements
it's not the reason
you tell me
it's not the reason
you tell me

we ripped open
a thundercloud
with our gong
meditation
me and adam
yeah me and adam

came home to find me a frenchman
what were the chances?
all my lover's live across the sea
makes it easy
for the monastery
makes it easy to live free
building my reverie

in the library every book on
taoism and the female body
oh oh let me go and tell us
the secret of our sexual energy

keep it hidden
and build it up faster
wrap my mouth around
a soliloquy, a master

the correspondence
now
and the rate of assimilation
time shortened between thought and
manifestation

keep careful watch of thoughts, words
always to the highest good
always sweetness for the goodness of all

no more broken...
or accidental...
good gracious!

baby beloved passing
baby suggs holy
passing
clare kendry
getting a hold of
candomble
with her having way

her mind returned to her own affairs
ici
power






No comments:

Post a Comment