Thursday, March 11, 2010

everybody loves everybody


the point is the point is the point is the point is. anoint anoint.a half shark along the lark. search for my soul and we're sold. not sold on the sell. i'll give you hell. ohhhh frack. frack my fracking frack. fuck this it's all good in the world of form. big ups in the world of form. dionysus take a number. my love my straight jacket. tie my mouth in molasses. make me mine. god bless dorian virtue and the other one, newton. i will not associate with qi thiefs. i will not associate with qi thiefs. i will not seek. let's all steal from each other more. open the door.

//
get to the point. i'm off my head in structure. in keeping it together. hold it down. are you holding it down. we're all holding it down. little don't you know beside the point. regardless of the fact that i am not in love with anyone or anything but the empty space of daath. i love empty spaces. i love the hum of a fan. one small or large oscillator or a chorus of drones. love my bumble tones. somewhere i am nineteen sitting in my car and i know no one. and one south the road between sf at 3am and santa cruz at 3:45am is the only friend i will ever need.

//
one day the nonsense will cease. the absurdity will halt and i will have found that...

// there is more truth in twenty seconds of my dreams at night than any one thousand waking moments.

p.s. i am not in love with _____ _______. which of course means i probably am. fuck.

goofy smart pretty half breeds with brown eyes. we are not hippies we are love.

distill the need.

No comments:

Post a Comment