Monday, February 22, 2010

Prophecy



Assan gave me the project file Friday, I wrote the song Saturday, and recorded the vocal demo tonight in Logic.
And of course because I'm a nerd and like iMovie so much I had to make a video and put it on the Interwebs even though it's a draft.




It's our evolution
We're all connections
Of one body mind and energy

It's our education
It's the reason
That we're here on this planet
You see

I see you love
Separate the vanity
From the true self
Take up your divinity

Follow intuition
Rise up
Go where you are led
That's our Nature fed

That's the prophecy

Don't need no religion
Our precision
Are the waves of time and space

I feel you love
It's a mission
And we're sent here from outer space

You wan more love
It's a full day
So go get it life don't come for free

It's our education
Of the seasons
How we live in this eternal grace

You all are blessings
No second guessing
You are rising to the next degree

Rise up
Go where you are led
We'll work until our Nature's fed.


No comments:

Post a Comment